The bib that grows with the child
Elskbar Explorer Bib is the ultimate solution for your child who wants to explore the food.
We love when children are curious and want to manage meals themselves, and at the same time, we also know that cleaning after meals can be quite a task. That’s why we’ve developed the ultimate long-sleeved bib on the market, which can be adjusted to your child’s needs.
Explorer Bib provides full coverage and protection for your baby’s clothes and minimizes food waste on the floor and lap of the baby. It’s soft and comfortable to wear for your child, so there’s freedom of movement to explore. The waterproof material makes it easy to clean with a damp cloth or wash at up to 60 degrees. Its finest job is to support your child to explore food while making everyday life easier for you. It is perfect to use if your child eats according to the principles of BLW.
You can easily attach the bib around the high chair tray with the included elastic, or you can choose to snap it up to form a pocket if the child does not have their own tray. The snaps on the sleeves make it possible to shorten them for a smaller baby, so you can use it from 6 months to about 2.5 years. It simply grows with the child.
Explorer Bib comes in the most beautiful Danish designed prints that make your child complete Elskbar!
Let them explore - Elskbar bibs have got you covered!
The most versatile bib
Explorer Bib can be used in two different ways:
- If your child usually sits on a highchair with a tray table, you can use the included elastic band to hold the bib firmly under the tray. It helps prevent food from falling between the table and your baby. You can adjust the length of the elastic using the snaps, depending on how big the tray is.
- If your child usually sits at the family table, you can snap up the bib using the buttons under the sleeves and create a pocket.
Explorer bib can thus be adapted as needed and used on a high chair table or at the table with the rest of the family. It is easy and flexible, so you can enjoy meals without the hassle of cleaning afterward.
NOTE. The elastic band can be used for tables measuring a maximum of 51 cm in width.
- Height of belly piece 39 cm
- 100% polyester with TPU (thermoplastic laminate)
- How do you wash a bib?
- The bib can be wiped off after use. Wash it regularly in the washing machine up to 60 degrees. Unsnap the elastic before washing if it is still clean. This extends the life of the elastic. Wash before use.
- How do you dry a bib?
- The bib needs to hang dry. It dries very quickly.